Sunday, April 15, 2012

I wish...

If someone asked me what I regretted most about my life, I would tell them...
I wish I tried harder to maintain relationships
I wish I didn't get that feeling at a certain time in a friendship where I felt I couldn't call because it had been too long
I wish I had kids when I was younger so that I had more energy. And I don't even have kids yet.
I wish I had an open mind when I was younger, so I didn't have so many barriers to cross to get to where I am now
I wish I had discovered the secret to life, which is pure love, when I was younger.
I wish I had more compassion, instead of looking out for myself
I wish I could speak more openly with people without being self conscious
I wish time didn't seem so fleeting
I wish I spent more time playing and less time at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment