Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Durko's art in Toronto, November 18 - 20.


Hey guys, as some of my people may know, I like to make art in my spare time. This art eventually starts to pile up and I have to try and sell some of it. There is an exhibition coming up November 18th to 20th, at Studio 561 in Toronto. I will be there. Other people, who you may find interesting and fun will be there, too.

There is a cash bar. There is wine. And snacks.

And my art will be hanging on the walls. My art is very reasonably priced.

Someday, when my art is in the Moma, it will not be so reasonably priced. Take advantage of my relative obscurity now, while it lasts.

Tell your hipster friends to come, too. They will appreciate the fact that nobody knows who the fuck I am yet.

Click on the link below for more details on the exhibition...

http://studio561.net/2011/11/tony-durke-arts/

No comments:

Post a Comment