Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Letter to 94.3, the Bone, in Detroit;

Hey, you fucking pieces of shit, Just wanted to give a big old fuck you from Canada. Your radio station totally sucks and if I ever pass by Detroit, which I won't be, I will be sure not to mistakenly pass by your shitty station on the dial. I won't be coming to Detroit any time soon, though, because I generally don't put broke, crime-ridden, half abandoned cities on the top of my travel itineraries.
Are you surprised that an American corporation owns the station? Why the hell do you think the content laws are there? We need to save some shred of our culture from you fucking crocodiles. 

I bet the White Stripes also think your station is shit. Along with The Von Bondies, Eminem, Obie Trice, and all the other good shit that came out of Detroit. 

You ass clowns.

1 comment:

  1. your from canada! Thats all that needs to be said hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete