Sunday, January 16, 2011

Does anything fucking work, anymore?

Here is just a quick lowdown of how well the 'system' is set up to work for us. About seven weeks ago, I moved from Canada to Australia. In the process, I had to change a few things in order to keep things running smoothly. I had to put things in storage, let banks know what I was doing, put my job on hold, transfer ownership of my car, you know, that sort of thing. Well, I can assure you, I have had little or no fucking success or customer satisfaction with anything. And I am not exaggerating.
The bank fucked up my bank card, which took a month to get to me, because Fed-ex also fucked up and couldn't make the delivery for some reason that they couldn't explain. In the mean time, my Visa card fucked up, telling me my PIN was no longer valid, and then correcting itself. The car insurance company fucked up, I could not transfer the insurance into my sister's name because... well, I really don't have the time or patience to get into that. ICBC are just total fucking incompetent retards. Now I have to settle this error by phone from Australia. The Lease company has lost all the info that I provided for them before I left, leaving my account delinquent and my credit rating in peril. Meanwhile, they are still trying to take money out of an account that no longer exists. My cable company fucked up, by charging me for equipment that had long been returned. They are still charging me, though I have told them of their error. In the meantime, the internet provider here in Australia has fucked up by changing my PIN and I can no longer access my account. I try to check my email and I cannot access it because my Gmail password no longer works, for reasons unknown. I have to hack into this fucking blog because it was recently swallowed up by Yahoo or something and I can only log in with a new password, which I set up, but doesn't fucking work.
Now, I ask you, what the fuck is wrong with the system? Everything is wrong with the system, my friends! It is breaking down at an alarming rate. Every part of it. It is not designed for us. It is designed for them. And when you try to tell someone this, anyone, you will wait on hold for a fucking hour, listening to Barry fucking Manilow, until you scream bloody fucking murder and curl up in a ball in the corner, sucking your thumb, waiting for the men in the white fucking coats to come and take you away!
 Fuck you, world! Epic Fail!

3 comments:

  1. can you be a little more clear, please? what exactly is your concern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't complain or ask questions about the system, because new laws will be enacted making you a criminal and then instead of white coated men coming for you, tough boy ninjas in hollywood costumes will come with tasers firing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoah, i didn't realise i would so enjoy post-a-comment, especially anonymously.

    ReplyDelete